Yoni egg, jade egg, or love egg – are names for a beautiful semiprecious stone carved into an egg shape and polished to be worn inside the vagina.
Empresses and concubines of the Royal Palace of China used eggs carved out of jade to access sexual power, awaken sensuality and maintain amazing health into their old age. Up until recently, this ancient, secret practice was only available to members of the royal family, and to select Taoist practitioners.
“Yoni” is a Sanskrit word for the female genitalia that means “sacred space.” Its symbol has been worshiped in Eastern cultures since ancient times for bestowing life, creativity and love.
- Increase libido and awaken your sensuality.
- Increase natural lubrication at any age!
- Develop an intimate and loving relationship with your yoni, your entire body, and ultimately yourself.
- Increase sensitivity during intercourse.
- Become much more orgasmic.
- Some moms use yoni eggs to assist in after birth recovery.
- Gain control over the vaginal muscles and rock your lover’s world.
- Enhance your Tantra, Qigong, and yoga practice.
Some women that use yoni eggs report a reduction of PMS symptoms, menstrual cramps and the duration of the menses.
Improve overall health and well-being.